Background

Tuesday 2 December 2014

SSD Sponsorship's For Crafting Musketeers ( Use A Sentiment )



Well can you believe it that it is already the beginning of December not sure quite how that has come round as quick as it has but with that having been said it means its time for one of our first sponsorship challenges over at 



Here is my SSD DT make for this challenge I hope it helps give you some inspiration.


I have use a SSD digi image of a wreath that I've coloured with alcohol pens.


I hope you will come along and join in with this challenge because your sure to have fun and I love to see everyone's creations. 

Hugs

Carrie

4 comments:

  1. Love the beautiful colours you have used, lovely design, great card!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Carrie your card is gorgeous. The challenge sounds like fun. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow this is gorgeous. What a fab colour x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful , thank you for joining us at the Crafting Musketeers this month , Fran (DT) x

    ReplyDelete

Your comment will be shown after has been verified thank you.