Background

Tuesday 2 December 2014

Crafting Musketeers December Challenge Use Some Bling



Hi all you Crafting musketeer fans its the start of December which means the year is nearly at a end but also means we have a new monthly challenge started over at Crafting Musketeers Blog the sponsor for this challenge is 
Party Nights Creations Blog and for this challenge its anything goes as long as you add some bling to your creation.


This what I came up with for this months DT make I hope it give you some inspiration.



I have used a My Besties Digi Image from one of there Cds and coloured in with my alcohol pens.


I hope you will find the time to come and join in with this months challenge as I know time can be even tighter in the month of December with all the festive preparations.

Hugs

Carrie 

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card and love the image.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Carrie your card is gorgeous the image is beautiful. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow great shape, great image. Fab card Carrie x

    ReplyDelete

Your comment will be shown after has been verified thank you.