Background

Saturday 20 December 2014

SSD Sponsorship- Open Minded Crafting



Good morning everyone we are here again today with another sponsorship, we are sponsoring  Open Minded Crafting and the theme for this challenge is to create something all white, this is what I came up with for my SSD DT make for this challenge.



I have used one of SSD Sentimints where you can also get there digi images from so why not click on the link and see what is available but be warned you may be missing for some time once there.

To create this I have used some spellbinder dies for the snowman and snow lady a tattered lace die for the bow and a tonic die for mounting the sentimint onto and added some cosmic shimmer iced snow to the snowman and snow lady and around the edge of the matted base layer.



Right guys that's it from me for now I hope you will find some time to join in with this challenge because I will look forward to seeing all your creations.

Big Hugs

Carrie


Have A Very Happy Christmas 

xxx

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful White on White card hun, I love it.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Carrie, a beautiful card, love all the sparkle and the die cuts.

    Teighan

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow! white on white plus sparkle! love it xx
    hugs
    sandie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Carrie this is a gorgeous card. Have a lovely Christmas. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete

Your comment will be shown after has been verified thank you.