Background

Friday 19 December 2014

SSD Sponsorship Dec 2014



Hi Guys I hope you are all well and the party planning is starting to come together for you now for a very happy Christmas.

Today we have another sponsorship from Sassy Studio Designs who are sponsoring Brown Sugar Challenge's the theme for this challenge is Christmas so for my DT make and to help give some inspiration here is what I have created.



The image I have used is called Candy Cane The Sassy Elf available from the SSD online store you can get your hands on this and many more by clicking the link above.


I have coloured her in using my chameleon alcohol pens and cut out with a spellbinders die and the poinsettias are created from another spellbinders metal dies and finally for the Merry Christmas this is created by using a tonic die.



I really loved making this and hope you will find the time to join in with this challenge I will look forward to seeing all your makes coming in.


Now all that is left to say is to wish every one a very happy Christmas and a wonderful new year.


Big Hugs

Carrie

3 comments:

  1. Another beautiful Carrie, I love the image and gorgeous poinsettias.
    Merry Christmas and all the best for 2015.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous design hun, I love the image and how you've coloured her xx
    Hugs
    Sandie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Carrie this is a gorgeous card. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete

Your comment will be shown after has been verified thank you.