Background

Monday 22 December 2014

SSD Sponsorship Challenge - Crafting From The Heart



Morning all today SSD are sponsoring Crafting From The Heart the theme for this challenge is all that glitters, this is what I came up with for my SSD DT make to help give you some inspiration.



To create this I have used Santa pinup so why not head on over to 
SSD Online Store where there is loads of other designs to choose from.

I created this using some of tonic layering Christmas dies and coloured the image in using my chameleon alcohol pens to give the look of a difficult and complicated card that is really easy to create.

So come on get creating then I can see what all you talented people make.

Big Hugs

Carrie



Finally I wish you all a very Happy Christmas

2 comments:

  1. Hi Carrie this is a gorgeous card. Happy Christmas to you. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous Carrie xx Jan

    ReplyDelete

Your comment will be shown after has been verified thank you.