Sunday, 18 December 2011
This is a box ive made using my crafters companion ultimate box board and one of there embossing boards to create my cupcake embellishments I then added some clear glitter around the edges of the embossed cupcakes to make them pop out and finally I cut out my butterfly with glittered velum using one of my butterfly spellbinders dies and added some hat pins for the antennas
Sunday, 27 November 2011
This is a 8" square card using holographic card matted onto the base card then dotty hunkydory matted on top of this with another 5 1/4" of holographic matted into the middle of the card with the snowflake foiled 5" square card on top of this with a decoupage Kanban in the middle of this finishing off with the noel greeting to the bottom right of this. All card used for this is 300 gsm weight.
6" square card with strips of hunkydory card and valasitate strips added to the base of the card to create a background then added a 5" square foiled card to the top left with a kanban topper added to the middle of this then to finish the card off the greeting joy ive added to the bottom right.
This card size is 7inches by 5inches ive used hunkydory silk red card for the card base then added hunkydory foiled dotty sliver silk card matted ontop of this ive added a black foil swirl silk card strip and attached some holographic boarder peeloffs along both edges of this strip, then to compliment this ive cut some black and red silk card with a spellbinder die added these on the card at a jointy angle the layered the Santa topper ontop of these. Then finally attached a Hunkydory greeting in black to the top right.
This is another card using Kanban this card is the same style easel card as above and has been achieved by using different Kanban toppers and verse the backing card is Hunkydory again just with a different design.
This is another Christmas card using kanban pre folded easel card with added kanban stocking topper and greeting the backing card us hunkydory foiled snowflake and swirl matted onto some holographic card. The size is A4 folded in half to make a A5 size card.
This is a card ive made using some of my Kanban die cut toppers from there Christmas kit as well as there valasitate and greeting tag and a strip of hunkydory red silk card the shaped topper in blue and white with snowflake and swirl foiled background is from hunkydory also cut out using one of my spellbinder dies.
Tuesday, 22 November 2011
Some more pillow boxes for my Christmas fair these are again printed onto A4 card so boxes are smaller than A4 when made up. These images are more traditional images and very straight forward to make up. I got these images from my mcs Christmas cd again some of the images where already set up to just click and print others ive used a template over some backing paper then printed out just the same as before then score crease and glue together with wet glue.
Monday, 21 November 2011
These are different type of bags that ive adapted for Christmas ive used one of Debbi Moore design's cds with these images on to create these bags they where slightly more difficult to assemble and you need to print two of the same image off to create the bag. Once this is done I scored along the score line and creased and used wet glue and attached all the sides together. When it had dried I then punched some holes in at the top of the bag and attached some ribbon at both sides to create two separate handles.
These bags ive printed onto cards, the image on the bag I got from one of my craft studio Christmas cd roms. Once printed out I cut around the bag to cut off all the white card then scored along the score line creased and finally glued it all together. When dry I added a spellbinder Christmas tag punch a hole in the top added ribbon through and attached to the box the tag also had a stamped snowflake in the middle that had gold embossing powder added to then heated with my heat gun.
Tuesday, 1 November 2011
Monday, 31 October 2011
Hi Here are some more Christmas Cards that I have made using more spellbinder dies images from my Tatty Teddy docrafts cd and crafters companion coredinations Christmas cards stock aswell as some of hunkydory greetings
1) Spellbinders snowflake die and
used a mask to emboss white card
stock with large dots
2) Spellbinders Die to create the aperture shape
embossed image in middle then went round with glitter
3) On this one ive just three different spellbinder dies
and some more crafters companion cordinations cards
stock then sanded it down to give the card that two tone
4) I've used to colours of cordination card stock the red cordinations i scrunched up then sanded the get the distressed look then ironed paper to straighten out before attaching it onto my card then the blue cordinations i ran through my grand calabar using my snowflake mask to emboss the card then sanded this also to get the two tone colour to come through
5) This card ive used a holly spellbinders die for centre and corner items on this card and as before cordintation snowflake card stock matted and layered onto the base card
6) Image got from one of my craft studio christmas cds and glitter added to acent the image the greeting from hunkydory and the card stock used is the same as above ive cut the image out using a spellbinders die again and matted it onto another spellbinders die shape
7) Again used to spellbinder dies to cut image out and mat onto another die shape and another hunkydory greeting the image i have sprayed with crafters companion iridescent glitter spray
8) Matted base card with white and blue card stock ive embossed the blue card with a snowflake embossing folder cut large snowflake out with a spellbinders die then added a hunkydory greeting into the centre of the snowflake.
9) Spellbinders dies used hunkydory greeting image from my craft studio ive sprayed the image with crafters companion spray and shine to give it a glossy effect
10) used white wash crafter companion cordinations card stock embossed then sanded it and cut out 2 holly pendent dies one in sliver and other in gold glitter card and the holly corners out of gold glitter card to then added a hunkydory greeting on to the centre of the pendent
11) Spellbinder bauble die used cordination card again and ribbon
12) Few more dies used on this card with some snowflake dies added to the centre of the bauble and layer ontop of each with sanded coredination card matted onto the base card
13) Bauble die in different sizes and cordinations used on the base card again with a hunkdory greeting added to the middle of the bow
14) I love this card its a 6inch square card with the largest bauble cut out of the centre of the paper thats been layered onto the mirri card on the base of the card then the smaller baubles layered ontop of the mirri aperture and the holly corners dies cut out onto red glitter card then added to the corners of the card
Saturday, 22 October 2011
Here are some cards I have made for Crafters Companion Christmas card club im taking part in I have used CC Humphrey Christmas stamps and CC coredinations Christmas embossed card stock for some of the backing papers aswell as my spellbinders shapes for the focal point on the card and some to accent/embellish some of the cards, There are also some card that have tattie teddy images on which I have printed off from my docrafts design studio and then cut out using another few of my spellbinder dies I hope you like the cards ive made.
Thursday, 6 October 2011
This Card Ive made using a Baby humphrey stamp and matted and layered different size papers to the background which feel works well just to add a bit of difference i dont normally do that as its something i tend to struggle with. The images have been coloured in using my wisper water coloured pens from Crafters Companion.
Wednesday, 5 October 2011
This is a 8inch square card made using one of my crafters companion S.W.A.L.K stamps and coloured using pro markers I have shaded around the edges of the image using a Tim holtz distress ink pad, i cut the image out and the greeting using spellbinder dies and the mat under the image is made using cordinations card stock that I've embossed with a embossing folder then sanded the raised section to give the card the two tone effect.