Background

Friday 28 November 2014

FBF SSD Weekly Challenge



Another week has passed already can't quite believe it but that means that we have another FBF FB SSD Challenge for this you will need to go onto the fb page just click on the link above and send a message to Sheena to get hold of trinket  Effie 2 Image for this weeks fun challenge.


This is what I made for my DT make I hope it helps give you some inspiration.




I have used my chameleon alcohol pens to colour in the image  again I am 

loving these pens they make it so much easier to colour with once have got 

used to them.


thanks for stopping by I look forward to seeing your makes.


hugs

Carrie

4 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous. Fab image and colouring. Love that flower...beautiful card.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Carrie, love the image and the flower is gorgeous too.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is so cute ! Love the colors. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Your comment will be shown after has been verified thank you.