Background

Thursday 2 October 2014

SSD DTBST#249 Challenge ( Anything Goes )



Well can you believe it we are now in to the month of October I for one don't know where this year is going what about you?

That can only mean with it being the first Thursday of the month we have another DTBST challenge over at Sassy Studio Designs Blog and the theme for this first challenge is anything goes so this is a very good reason to get your creative juices flowing, I can't wait to see what you all create.


Here is what I made as a member of SSD DT member.


This is a 6x6 size box I have made and used a tonic die for the oval and a tattered lace die for the butterfly's the greeting is a SSD one that is available over at Sassy Studio Designs Store.


Right that's it from me today I hope you have a wonderful day.

Hugs
Carrie

2 comments:

Your comment will be shown after has been verified thank you.