Background

Thursday 16 October 2014

DTBST#251 Back In Black Challenge



Hello all you sassy fans it time for another DTBST challenge and the theme for this challenge is Back In Black so you need to make a crafty item making sure you use Black & Green or Purple & Orange, For more info and to add your creation head on over to Sassy Studio Designs Blog.

For some inspiration this is my DT make.


For the focal point on this card I've used one of Sassy Studio Designs Sentimints which are available over at Sassy Studio Designs Online Store 
and added this to a spellbinders shape using some foiled black card stock I  have had in my stash for a while now and I can't remember where I got this from now, then added a purple ribbon and a green glittery gem to the center.

Right think that's it from me for now until next time all that is left to say now is I hope you can/will join in in this weeks Challenge.


Hugs
Carrie

5 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous, love the die and the sentiment is fabulous.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that green glittery gem! It's a stunning card and one I could use often, as I'm very good at forgetting birthdays! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Carrie this is gorgeous I love the dies and the stamp. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card! I really like the die!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comment will be shown after has been verified thank you.