Background

Thursday 23 October 2014

DTBST#252 Not Hip To Be Square Challenge



Well it's Thursday again which means there is a new DTBST challenge over at Sassy Studio Designs Blog and the theme for this weeks challenge is to create something that isn't square.


Here is my DT creation for this weeks challenge Image that I have used is called Kiss the Bride and is available from Sassy Studio Online Store.


I have used my Scan N Cut Machine to create the shaped card and the mats then used a crafters companion embossing folder to create the embossed bows on the white card layers and added a satin ribbon to the top white card mat layer and added a jeweled bead to the center of the bow, I then lastly added the greeting from a tattered lace greeting die cut on mirri card.



Hugs 

Carrie

3 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Carrie, love the shape and the embossed background. Gorgeous image too.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Carrie this is gorgeous. I usually make square cards. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card. Great shape, fab image x

    ReplyDelete

Your comment will be shown after has been verified thank you.