Background

Thursday 2 October 2014

Crafting Musketeers #19 October 2014 Challenge Hobby House



Good afternoon its time for another challenge over at 
Crafting Musketeers Blog  the theme for this challenge is to use autumn colours and the sponsors of this challenge is Hobby House there is also some more information on this months challenge over on 

Here is my DT creation 


I used a center stepper card for this creation, the topper is by Elizabeth Bell and is available from Hobby House Store and the embellishments and sentiment are from tonic here is the link to the 
Sentiments/Greetings Toppers but unfortunately there isn't a link for the dies as yet because they are exclusive until end of October I believe, sorry a bit of a tease.

Ok think that is enough from me now, I am looking forward to seeing all your creations for this months challenge.

Hugs

Carrie

2 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Carrie, I love this image too. Beautiful embellishments.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous sweet image. Great shape card x

    ReplyDelete

Your comment will be shown after has been verified thank you.