Background

Sunday 2 November 2014

Crafting Musketeers#19 Challenge Anything But A Card


Hello all you Crafting Musketeers fans, I don't know about you but I can't quite believe that we are now at the start of November and Christmas is just round the corner eeeek.

That having been said with it being the start of November we have a new Monthly challenge and the theme for this months challenge is to create anything but a card so for my DT make I've made a gift/favor box.


Here is the side view of the same gift/favor box.



As our sponsor for this challenge is Delicious Doodles I have use one of there digi images and coloured in using the new Chameleon alcohol pens and used a 

tonic die to create the gift/favor box then added the coloured topper & bow to 

keep it together.

Hugs

Carrie



1 comment:

Your comment will be shown after has been verified thank you.