Background

Monday 17 September 2012

Pin up Teacher Sassy Digi Design Card

Hello Everyone hope your having a good day and manage to get to do some crafting.  Ive just finished making this card for a challenge on facebook CRAZEE CRAFTERS SELLING GROUP SEPTEMBER CHALLENGE  and PASSION FOR PROMARKERS 167 Please go take a look and join in I would love to see what everyone else will create from the sketch.
To make this card I used my graphic design programme CAP I added all the papers boarder toppers using this programme and added a shadow to them to give the raised look and yet everything on this card is flat I then brought the Sassy image into the programme and placed in onto the topper where I liked it then printed the whole design out using my standard printer once id done this I coloured the image using alcohol pens then mounted onto the base card.

Hope you like the finished result and if you have any questions please leave me a comment or pm me.

Thanks for stopping by to have  a look x

7 comments:

  1. Fabulous card, such a great image and I love the colours

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card and i do like that image.

    Joan x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card - love that image - lovely colours
    Kate
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. thankyou for all your lovely comments ladies xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. so stunning carrie.very clever cas design and i love your pretty image and colours.
    thanks so much for joining in my CAS theme this week at PFP :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super card, love the design and the shades of pink! Thanks for joining us at PFP this week, Juliexx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab card, love all the pink and great image. Thanks for joining in at PFP :o) Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete

Your comment will be shown after has been verified thank you.