Background

Wednesday 5 September 2012

Ahhhhhhhh Blogger Playing Up

Hello my lovely bloggers just wanting to let you all know that my blog background has gone array I really dont know why as everything is in the right place code in box as should be but blogger isnt playing and hasnt been for the last couple of days so my lovely background isnt showing :-( 
ive tried every which way I can think of to get it to show but just isn't having any of it so I apologise for the background thats showing at the moment, Im hoping it will sort itself out sooner rather than later, however in the mean time if anyone can find a solution and point me in the right direction to sort it they will be greatly received thanks xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will be shown after has been verified thank you.