Background

Sunday 1 November 2015

SSD Progressive Monthly FB Challenge



Hello you Sassy fans to day we have a new monthly challenge going on over on our FB Page so head on over to our page for full details of how you can get involved in this months challenge.

Here Is my DT Creation to help give some inspiration.

Here is the front of the Flip flop Card.


And here is the inside of the flip flop card.


The image I have coloured using my Alcohol pens then matted and layered onto the center of the card with the help of my Brother Scan N Cut Machine.




Finally Thanks for stopping by, I look forward to seeing all your creation so until next time Happy Crafting.


Hugs

Carrie

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous papers and image, fabulous card.

    Sylv xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi this is a stunning card the image is beautiful and so are the papers. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete

Your comment will be shown after has been verified thank you.