Background

Sunday 22 November 2015

Spellbinder A5 Size Landscape 90th Birthday Card






I have been having a play making a card for a work friends grandma who is turning 90 years young next month.





I've used a spellbinders frame die that I've heat embossed and a background spellbinders die again that I have heat embossed attached to the frame and then cut down to size. I then attached this to the pink backing layer that I've dry embossed with a crafters companion embossing folder and then rubbed over with a sanding block to expose the white core of the card.

I then used a spellbinders ribbon banner die that I added some heat embossing powder to heated it then cut it out and added to the center of the frame and attached a ribbon flower from my own stock and cut the numbers from some tonic dies and sprayed these with some crafters companion stick and stay glue spray in red can and added some tonic glitter.


I finally then added the ribbon to the right edge of the card and created my own foe gem by using my glue gun to create a big glue dot onto my glass mat and added some more tonic glitter, left it to dry pealed it off my glass mat leaving me with the foe gem that I then attached to my bow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will be shown after has been verified thank you.