Background

Friday 20 March 2015

Sassy Studio Designs Sponsorship Challenge Anything Goes



Good morning all you sassy fans we have a new sponsorship stating today the theme for this challenge is anything goes and we are sponsoring Brown Sugar. There is more details on this over at Sassy Studio Designs Blog

For my DT make I've used Martini Pinup Sassy  



I have coloured her using my alcohol pens and created the background using a stencil and applying some 3d paste then added glitter to this, and the die cuts are couple of tonic dies.


I hope to see you joining in with this challenge and look forward to seeing what you create.

Big Hugs

Carrie 
xx



1 comment:

  1. I just love this card!! I love all the dies and the colors you used! I'm your newest follower! :D
    ♥ Samantha
    Designs by Sammy

    ReplyDelete

Your comment will be shown after has been verified thank you.