Background

Saturday 3 June 2017

The Outlawz Progressive Monthly Challenge



I've created a Art Deco Style card with the free image for this months

I hope you like it and will pop on over to take a look as well as all the other weekly challenges they have going on, there is surely a lot to keep your crafty mojo going 

Here is my Card.


To create this I've used  Tattered lace USB shaped cards 2 and manipulated it in brother scan n cut canvas then down loaded it to my brother scan n cut machine to cut out all the different elements. 

The image I've coloured with my alcohol pens and added a greeting from Hunkydory USB 2 that says, Our Friend-ship keeps me afloat. 

Finally I just want to say thank you for stopping By.

Hope you will come join in will all the fun going on over at The Outlawz Blog.

Big Crafty Hugs

Carrie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will be shown after has been verified thank you.