Background

Monday 7 September 2015

Sassy Studio Designs Sponsorship Challenge - Our Crafty Corner # Autumn Colours



Good morning to everyone I hope you are all well and finding some time for some crafting therapy, Today Sassy Studio Designs are sponsoring 
Our Crafty Corner  first ever challenge there theme for this challenge is to create something using Autumn colours.


Here is my SSD DT make for this,


I have used 


Coloured with Alcohol Pens.

Serif Craft Artist Professional 2 to create

Background Scene & Leaves.




 I look forward to seeing all your makes.

Big Crafty Hugs

Carrie

1 comment:

  1. Hi there and thanks so much for entering our very first challenge at Our Crafty Corner. I love your card. Good luck and thanks for entering, I hoe you enter many more with us in the future :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comment will be shown after has been verified thank you.