Background

Friday 28 August 2015

SSD FBF Challenge ( Polka Dot Bikini )




Happy Friday Sassy fans I'm bringing you another new FBF Challenge and for this weeks challenge we are using Polka Dot Bikini Digi Image so to get your discounted image for a week head on over to Sassy Studio Designs Online Store 
Then you can join in with this fun challenge this week.

Here is my DT make which I hope helps to give some inspiration.


To create this I have coloured the image in with alcohol pens and cut out using spellbinders dies and the boarder is cut from a spellbinders die also and then the greeting is from a tonic die that ive cut twice in two different colours and offset to give you the shadowed look.


Right OK that's enough from me for now.

Happy creating

Hugs

Carrie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will be shown after has been verified thank you.