Background

Thursday 30 April 2015

DTBST Challenge #279 Do What Makes You Happy


Good morning everyone I hope its a good day where you are today, Today we have another DTBST Challenge from Sassy Studio Designs the theme for this challenge is ( Do what makes you happy) 


This is my DT make for this.



I have used Bloom Sassy Image and coloured her in with my Sakura wink of stella brush pens which gives you a hint of glitter its difficult to see in the picture but the shimmer is there, I then used a tattered lace die to create the lacy flowers and finally used a hunkydory greeting from the little greeting pad.

Big Hugs
Carrie


2 comments:

  1. Absolutely stunning card, I love the colour xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Carrie this is a stunning card. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete

Your comment will be shown after has been verified thank you.