Background

Friday 27 February 2015

Sassy Studio Designs Weekly Facebook Friday



Today is the start of another Sassy Studio Designs Weekly Facebook Friday  which means there is a image available at a discounted price for a week over at Sassy Studio Designs Online Shop  There is more info on this weeks FBF over on there facebook page just click on the weekly facebook friday link above and there is also some other info over at Sassy Studio Designs Blog.


so here is my DT Make for this to help give some inspiration.


To create this I have used my brother Scan N cut machine to create the card and topper then coloured the image in with my alcohol pens.


Thanks for stopping by I look forward to seeing your creations.

Hugs

Carrie

2 comments:

  1. Hi Carrie this is a gorgeous card the image is beautiful. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super image and a great card! Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete

Your comment will be shown after has been verified thank you.