Background

Friday 15 August 2014

Aug-Sep 2014 Flashback Friday SSD Facebook Weekly Challenge.


Well Good morning to you all I hope you are all well. 
Im very excited as its time for a new Weekly flashback Friday challenge over on Sassy Studio Designs Facebook Page.

Which means there is another discounted Digi image over at
Sassy Studio Designs Store but just remember this is only available at the discounted price for a limited time only from today 15.8.14 until 21.8.14 then will go back up to normal price.

The wonderful image that is on offer just for a short time is Belle Pin Up.


Here is my DT make to give you some inspiration.



This I have created from scratch I made the center stepped card using my score board then cut some blue card to size and embossed with a crafters companion 8x8 cloud embossing folder and add the satin ribbon and used a tattered lace die to cut the topper out with Belle that I had coloured with alcohol pens.

Finally thank you for stopping by I look forward to seeing what you create so go on go get your very own Belle now.

Hugs
Carrie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will be shown after has been verified thank you.