Background

Thursday 24 July 2014

DTBST#239 Challenge Monochrome All The Same



Hi guys I'm here again with another SSD DT creation for this weeks DTBST challenge over on Sassy Studio Designs Blog the theme for this weeks challenge is Monochrome All The Same, so you will need to created something all in the same tones of colour.

Here is my DT make to help give some inspiration.






I've used SSD Image from there shop where there are loads more to choose from so why not head over and have a look to see if there are any you fancy just click on this link  Sassy Studio Designs Shop

I've use my alcohol markers to colour her in then used my distress inks to highlight the edge of the die cut aswell as to create by background layer using a mask to get the lined circle effect on to the background.


Right well think that is it from me for now which just leaves me to say I hope to see you join in with this weeks challenge as its sure to be so much fun.

Hugs

Carrie

4 comments:

  1. This is stunning Carrie, love the background and beautiful image.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely card - love the colour that you have picked such a change from all the vibrant sunny colours that are out at the moment :) Thanks for sharing Hugs Kelly xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely work. Thank you for sharing with Crafty Bloggers Network.x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great image and card xx Jan

    ReplyDelete

Your comment will be shown after has been verified thank you.