Background

Monday 9 December 2013

White On White With A Splash Of Green SSD Challenge



It time for another challenge over at Love To Create that is being sponsored by Sassy Studio Designs where the theme for this challenge is white on white with a splash of green.

Here is my SSD DT make.



The image I've used is Garter Sassy that has been colored with my alcohol pens and this is the first time I have attempted to do black hair still needs more practice lol, 

It would be great if you come along and join in with this weeks challenge I do love to see what everyone creates.

Hugs

Carrie

3 comments:

  1. WOW Carrie, this is stunning! Love the splash of green.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW Carrie, this is stunning! Love the splash of green.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete

Your comment will be shown after has been verified thank you.