Background

Thursday 5 September 2013

Sassy Studio Designs DTBST193 Back to School



It Thursday again so this means there is another Dare To Be Sassy Thursday Challenge over on Sassy Studio Designs Blog It would be great if you could come and join in with this weeks challenge.


Here is my DT creation for this weeks DTBST Theme which is back to school.


I've designed this using my Craft Artist Professional 2 graphics programme from daisy trail and using some for my purchased digi kits I created this background for the 8x8 card and then dragged on the SSD digi image called Bubble Gum Sassy which was then coloured using my alcohol pens.

Ok think that is enough from me now all that is left to say is that I hope to see you over at SSD Blog with your fabulous creations.

Hugs
Carrie x

7 comments:

  1. Fun! Love the background you've created!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome ,love the image and the background
    Susan xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too cool, Carrie! Love that background.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too cute Carrie! I love the added pencils and of course your background paper is perfect! Love it! HUGS

    ReplyDelete

Your comment will be shown after has been verified thank you.