Background

Thursday 22 August 2013

Make It Crafty FB DT Call Out



I've made this to enter into the MIC FB DT Call Out I do love MIC images but do find them more of a challenge to colour so with practice practice who knows what my capabilities will be,this is yet another reason I love Zoe's Designs, because they push you to get creative and to just keep trying because even thou I love all her images there are some I would never have dared try to colour a while back but now with my ever improving confidence I've come back to MIC images and I'm loving them, just must remember to take it slowly and to colour a section at a time then move onto the next section rather than trying to do a area that is to big at once.



So to create this card I've cut some white super smooth card stock to 7"x 7" inked up a A4 size mask with Tim Holtz perfect medium ink placed onto my card on top of my plate for my ebosser machine and run through this machine to transfer the ink onto my card stock then added some cosmic shimmer purple embossing powder heated with my heat gun to set then added Tim Holtz Spun Sugar ink over the whole of the card which finished off my background.
 Once this was done I cut out the fancy border from a spellbinders die called scalloped borders two using white card then again added some Tim Holtz Seedless Preserve ink to the cut out border which I've attached together in the middle as had to cut out 2 separate borders and stick together then trim the excess off once this was done I then added some 
Crafters Companion Stick & Stay Spray Glue ( Red Can ) and sprinkled some clear extra fine glitter on top to create my own glitter card. I repeated this process for the spellbinder corners and greeting tab however I used purple card for this not white which has given me a slightly different colour for the contrast.



Anyway that's it from me for now so just need to say thankyou for stopping by and showing a interest in my post today, and to wish me luck for the DT Call I've got all my fingers and toes crossed eeeeek.

Finally I would like to wish everyone else who is applying for the FB MIC DT Call Good Luck.

Hugs 
Carrie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will be shown after has been verified thank you.