Background

Saturday 18 February 2017

Monday Greeting Challenge & Festive Friday Challenge



Here is a post for 2 challenges over at The Outlawz Challenge Blog The fist challenge im entering this card into is for there 
Mondays Greeting Challenge Theme for this is Music to my ears, The second challenge is 
Festive Friday Challenge for this challenge you have several choices of theme I went for playing Music.

The sponsor for this challenges are Polkadoodles for the Monday Greetings challenge and Bugaboo Stamps for Festive Friday Challenge.


So here is my card make for these two challenges I hope you like it.


craft Products used to create this.

Hunkydory
Cosmic Shimmer
Tonic
And finally some music paper printed from my graphics programme and some twine from my stash.

Thanks for sparing some time to stop by.

Big Crafty Hugs
Carrie

1 comment:

  1. This is so creative Carrie! Great DP and image.
    Huggs

    ReplyDelete

Your comment will be shown after has been verified thank you.