Background

Monday 2 May 2016

Crafting Musketeers Monthly Challenge #37 Summer ( Sunsational Stamps )



Good morning I hope your having a good day, I'm  here with a new challenge from Crafting Musketeers who are sponsoring Sunsational Stamps 
Sunsational Stamps Blog. the theme for this months challenge is Summer, for this challenge as a Crafting Musketeers DT member we got to play with some of there digi stamps, here is the card I made using one of there images.



I have used my Serif Craft Artist Professional 2 Graphics Programme to create this 6x6 card bringing the digi image into the design then printed out, once printed I coloured the image in using my glitter pens.


I am looking forward to seeing all your makes for this monthly challenge.

Happy Crafting

Big Hugs

Carrie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will be shown after has been verified thank you.