Background

Thursday 23 July 2015

SSD DTBST # 291 Challenge Sparkle Is A Girls BFF



Today we have a new Week Long  DTBST challenge from 
Sassy Studio Designs and the theme for this is Sparkle is a girls BFF therefore you need to create something that has bling on it, this is something I love and really enjoy creating with so I couldn't wait to get this one finished.

Here is my DT Creation for some inspiration.




The image is from Sassy Studio Designs Online Shop that I have coloured with alcohol pens then cut out with a tonic die and also cut the greeting using a different tonic die.

finally I hope to see you having fun creating for this weeks challenge and seeing what all you talented creative people come up with.


Happy Crafting
Big Hugs
Carrie

1 comment:

  1. Hi Carrie this is a gorgeous card it is very glamorous. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete

Your comment will be shown after has been verified thank you.