Background

Tuesday 2 June 2015

Crafting Musketeers #26 Shades Of Summer



Good Afternoon guys its that time again for a new monthly challenge from Crafting Musketeers this months theme is Shades of summer and the sponsor for this challenge is Hobby House.

Here is my DT creation for this month.


The image is a digi image from hobby house out of the Digi pad called 
Days Of Summer that I have coloured using my alcohol pens, then cut out using one of my new tonic dies Art Nouveau and one of the Celtic Dream Dies for the cutout shape on the backing paper, the paper is from the digi kit
 Craft Artist Professional 2 Graphics Programme the butterfly is from Hunkydory and finally the greeting is created using my brother scan n cut machine designed in Scan n CutCanvas and cut out using some of there pre loaded shapes just resized.


Happy Crafting
Big Hugs
Carrie

3 comments:

  1. Hi this is a gorgeous card it is definitely summery. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous, campers always scream summer to me! Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Carrie--This piece definitely gave me a blast from my past. My next door neighbors used to give me and their kids a ride to school or just the bus stop in their VW bus, and I thought it was just such a cool vehicle, too. The VW bus that you used for this card just made me smile, and the colors you used, as well as the supporting background paper and butterfly, conveyed pure happiness. Truly a fun and happy piece!

    ReplyDelete

Your comment will be shown after has been verified thank you.