Background

Thursday 15 May 2014

Facebook Monthly Challenge Cinco de Mayo 15.5.14 - 14.6.14



Hi I hope everyone is well and having a good week? I have another SSD DT card I've made for this Months Facebook Monthly Challenge theme for this being Cinco De Mayo.


The image I've used you can buy from Sassy Studio Designs Shop at a Discounted price so why not go and get hold of yours then join in with all the fun of this challenge.

There is more info over on SSD Facebook Page and while there why not stop by 
Sassy Studio Designs Shop and see what other fantastic images are available to buy from the fantastic artist Lindsay.

There is always alot going on with Sassy so why not also call in to the 
Sassy Studio Designs Blog and see if there is anything else you want to be part off.

I've have colored her using my alcohol pens and cut out with my brother 
Scan N Cut machine, for the background I used my bunting embossing folder and highlighted with various colors of alcohol pens and finally for the streamers just drew some swirls  free hand again in various colors, this is how the end result background was created.

Right think that is enough from me all that is left for me to say now is go get your image and play I will look forward to seeing all your makes.

Hugs
Carrie

2 comments:

Your comment will be shown after has been verified thank you.