Background

Thursday 10 April 2014

DTBST #224 Make It Creative



YEAH its Thursday again which means its time for another DTBST Challenge and for this weeks challenge Sassy Studio Designs  you need to make your own embellishments, there are more details over on SSD Blog 

Here is my DT Creation.


I've created the flowers by building up cut out hearts from my Scan N Cut machine onto a 1" circle which then give us the finished results you see on my card, Once dry I added some pva glue with my finger to the petals and added some clear glitter to these and finally added a pearl gem into the center of both.
Then for the Swirls again my Scan N Cut machine was used to cut these out and these are some of the built in images with in the machine already, the image is Tinker Sassy from SSD Shop.


Finally thanks for stopping by and I hope you will be excited to join in with this weeks challenge and get your creative cap on.

I look forward to seeing what everyone comes up with.

Hugs 

Carrie

3 comments:

  1. Very pretty card. Anything with glitter and I'm there x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful Carrie, I love the gorgeous flowers and the fairy is just gorgeous too.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card and flowers. Nice coloring also.

    ReplyDelete

Your comment will be shown after has been verified thank you.