Background

Sunday 2 February 2014

Butterflies




Its the start of February which means there is a new challenge over at
 crafting musketeers  
The theme for this challenge is butterflies so you can create anything you like as long as it has butterflies incorporated on your creation. The Sponsor for this challenge is Dreamees so if you participate you could be selected to win this fantastic prize from Dreamees. 
So why not come and play along you never know it could be you that's selected to win.


Here is my DT Creation



I've used my Craft Artist Professional to create this card the image is from a Fizzy Moon Digi kit that I then printed out and cut out the topper with some of my new spellbinders layering dies,
 the small butterflies are also cut from some of my other new spellbinders dies. 
I finally used a butterflies border bunch and cut out the printed paper lilies and added them to the card.



Right ok thats enough from me I hope to see what you all create and thanks for stopping by my blog.

Big Hugs

Carrie 

7 comments:

  1. This is beautiful Carrie xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, such a cute image .Thanks for sharing with us on Crafty Bloggers Network Facebook page. hugs Tania (DT) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is beautiful Carrie, love the pale pink and the image is gorgeous.
    Janet xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, love the diecuts and the colour. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Carrie, love the cute image and the cute butterflies.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a sweet card, Carrie! Love the image, dies used and colors!

    Have a wonderful week. :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comment will be shown after has been verified thank you.