Background

Thursday 12 September 2013

Sassy Studio Designs (DTBST194) Shabby Chic

Its time for another Dare To Be Sassy Thursday challenge over at 
Sassy Studio Designs Blog where the theme for this challenge is Shabby Chic.

This is  my DT make for this weeks theme.


Image I've used is Charlotte Sassy coloured with alcohol pens then cut using grand labels 4 spellbinders die in 2 different sizes to create the 2 layers, for the flowers again it was a spellbinders nesting set called Big Scalloped Circle. which was cut several times.
 I then cut 1 segment from one of the flowers then the second I cut 2 segments away and finally the 3rd I cut 3 segments away I then sprayed with some Crafters Companion Iridescent Glitter Spray  so when dry I attached each end of the flowers with the segments cut out together with wet glue I also did this on the others, once dry I then added a big blob of wet glue in the middle of the biggest flower and cut the end of the other 3 smaller flowers which I then layered ontop of each other then for the centre of the flower I used the segment from the first cut out piece from the first flower and curled it round stuck the ends together then cut the end so wasn't to long for the centre of the flower which then gave me the finished result. 

The leaves is another spellbinders die with some co co-ordinating stamps from heartfelt creations, the boarder is made using the tulip ek success boarder punch and again sprayed with crafters companion Iridescent glitter spray and mounted onto my card with a purple ribbon across the top.
Underneath the boarder and ribbon to the right of the card is some purple spiders web its very subtitle so my be missed when looking at the finished card.

Well think that is enough from me now so why not go on over to 
Sassy Studio Designs Blog to join in with all the fun of this challenge where there are more details.

Hugs
Carrie

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Carrie, love the image and those flowers are fabulous.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carrie, this is wonderful! Love the colors and that edge punch is fab!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card...love the image and design
    Hugz, Lorraine xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant Sweetie, I love the flowers xxx

    ReplyDelete

Your comment will be shown after has been verified thank you.