Background

Thursday 22 August 2013

DTBST #191 ATC



Here is this weeks DTBST challenge its a very straight forward one this week as the theme is ATC  cards so create a card either ATC size or even a card incorporating ATC within it.

There is more information on this over on Sassy Studio Blog.

Here is what I've come up with for my DT creation again this is something I don't really have a talent for creating so please bare this in mind and be kind lol. 




Ive created the ATC using my graphics programme my
 craft artist professional 2 from Daisy Trail using my digi kits to select which papers I wanted to use to create a collage type effect then added the greeting within the same programme and highlighted the edges of the letters in white finally added Sweet Talk Sassy who I've coloured with alcohol pens to give me the finished result you see in the picture above.


Finally I hope you will join in with this weeks challenge and have fun.


Hugs 
Carrie


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful Carrie, love the image and the papers you have used. For being outside your comfort zone this is gorgeous.

    Hugs
    Lindaxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cool, Carre! Love all the different patterned papers you used.

    ReplyDelete

Your comment will be shown after has been verified thank you.