Background

Wednesday 6 June 2012

Fathers Day Card Made For My Dad

This is a 6x6 card, image ive used is from Redonkulous Designs which is a digi image that ive coloured in with my alcohol pens cut the shape and corners out using some spellbinder dies and the greeting ive cut out using my cricut expression machine.
The embossed backing card is from a  crafters companion's co ordination card pad called  Graphic 45 Timeless Collection Im loving this image as its slightly different. 



http://www.etsy.com/listing/87855648/digital-stamps-cheeky-greeting-digital

11 comments:

  1. What a cheeky card.... it made me giggle x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its a good image isn't it Sylvia im glad it made you giggle x

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL great card made me chuckle too!!

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is great! Has made me giggle too x

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL a very cheeky card and I am sure you dad will love it. Thank you for sharing.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fabulously fun Card - beautifully colored and I love the orange! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab card, I love the bright colours
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thankyou everyone for all your lovely comments im glad you are all liking it and its making you giggle as is a bit cheeky xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh, that's just a fantastic card, and I'm sure your Dad will have a good laugh x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ohh cheeky cheeky ... my dad would love this ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  11. lol just brilliant, made me smile, what a super fun card, love the image and great colors xx

    ReplyDelete

Your comment will be shown after has been verified thank you.