Background

Wednesday 5 October 2011

Birthday Card With S.W.A.L.K Stamp

This is a 8inch square card made using one of my crafters companion S.W.A.L.K stamps and coloured using pro markers I have shaded around the edges of the image using a Tim holtz distress ink pad, i cut the image out and the greeting using spellbinder dies and the mat under the image is made using cordinations card stock that I've embossed with a embossing folder then sanded the raised section to give the card the two tone effect.

5 comments:

  1. Love the striking colours on this! Such a pretty card hun x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou Yvonne Im please with it to as didn't really know what I was going to do as couldn't decide lol so this card took me a whole day to do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card! I'm your latest follower!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Your comment will be shown after has been verified thank you.